Recreational insurance protects you against risks associated with various activities, including rock climbing, scuba diving, skydiving, and many others.
The primary purpose of this insurance is to protect you during recreational activities in case of an accident or a mishap that causes property damage or bodily injury to others. For questions, Premier Group Insurance can help you in Lakewood, CO.
What You Need to Know
The types of insurance needed for various recreational activities depend on the risk associated with each activity.
Some common types of recreational insurance include travel insurance, boat insurance, sports insurance, drone insurance, contractor insurance, and rental car insurance.
Depending on the activity, you may also need liability, extended, or excess medical insurance.
Insurance companies offer recreational insurance policies to protect individuals participating in recreational activities from unforeseen circumstances that could put their finances at risk.
These policies are available for various activities, such as skydiving, scuba diving, skiing, snowboarding, race car driving, piloting an airplane, golf, hunting, scuba diving, fishing, skateboarding, scooting, etc.
Most recreational policies are very affordable and can be purchased for less than $10 a day. Various types include:
- Sports insurance: It’s a great option if you go golfing, hit the slopes, or engage in any other physical activity.
- Travel insurance: It safeguards you and your belongings abroad.
- Rental car insurance: It protects you in the case of an accident and the rental company if the car is damaged.
- Concert insurance: It’s purchased by concertgoers to protect themselves and their guests in case of an accident or illness.
- Holiday insurance: Offers protection against unforeseen circumstances, like if your flight is canceled.
- College student insurance: It helps students cater for medical bills and other incurred costs during an accident.
- Winter sports insurance: This insurance protects you and your guests during winter sports.
Recreational insurance comes in many different forms, and it’s important to know what type of policy will best suit your needs. Contact Premier Group Insurance in Lakewood, CO if you need help!